Ordered by most recent first.
- Researcher Cayley Clifford was on SABC feature, Debunking the myths
- Researcher Cayley Clifford was on eNCA to lockdown fake news.
- Chief editor Lee Mwiti was a panellist on the webinar ‘Coronavirus, fake news and journalism‘ hosted by Wits Journalism.
- Researcher Cayley Clifford discussed misinformation around Covid-19 on Newzroom Afrika.
- Kenya deputy editor Vincent Ng’ethe discussed what to look out for to avoid falling for fake coronavirus news on Deutsche Welle News.
- Researcher Cayley Clifford debunked home remedies purportedly able to cure Covid-19 on eNCA.
- Researcher Cayley Clifford discusses various fact-checks on the new coronavirus on eNCA.
- Kenya deputy editor Vincent Ng’ethe discusses coronavirus misinformation on China Global Television Network Africa.
- Researcher Cayley Clifford discussed the demand for accurate information on Newzroom Afrika
- Researcher Cayley Clifford debunked purported cures for Covid-19 on e.TV
- Chief editor Lee Mwiti discusses Covid-19 misinformation on SABC.
- Chief deputy editor Kate Wilkinson on misinformation relating to the new coronavirus on eNCA.
© Copyright Africa Check 2020. Read our republishing guidelines. You may reproduce this piece or content from it for the purpose of reporting and/or discussing news and current events. This is subject to: Crediting Africa Check in the byline, keeping all hyperlinks to the sources used and adding this sentence at the end of your publication: “This report was written by Africa Check, a non-partisan fact-checking organisation. View the original piece on their website", with a link back to this page.